TRUMP SKIPS SON’S WEDDING FOR IRAN TALKS

President Donald Trump will not attend his son’s wedding. He must stay at the White House. Iran talks are at a critical point.
Trump announced this on Friday. He posted on Truth Social. Earlier in the week, he said the timing was bad. Now he has confirmed it.
“Government matters do not allow it,” Trump wrote. He was talking about his son Don Jr.’s wedding. He said he must remain in Washington. He also congratulated the couple.
The U.S. has a weekend deadline for Iran. Iran must present a new peace proposal. Because of this, Trump cannot leave the capital. He spoke to reporters on Thursday. He was in the Oval Office.
He said he would like to attend the wedding. But the situation makes it impossible. “I have a thing called Iran,” he said. “That’s one I can’t win on.”
Trump said the media would criticize him either way. “If I attend, I get killed,” he said. “If I don’t, I get killed.” He called the wedding a private affair. He wished the couple well.
Earlier in the week, Trump delayed a strike on Iran. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE asked for more time. They wanted to negotiate with Tehran. Trump agreed to give Iran until Memorial Day.
The wedding will be small and private. But Trump’s absence shows how serious the talks are. He said his focus is on keeping America safe. He wants to avoid more conflict in the Middle East.